The following is an interview with Marc Lore who is the founder of The Pit, Jet.com, and Diapers.com. In this great interview he provides the following insights:
- He goes all-in on what he does, he will do whatever it takes and he will not let it fail.
- Marc looks for things that most people write off as 0% probability deals, that have a small chance of working. He believes that those are the opportunities nobody is touching that could grow massively.
- Every company should have 3 values or less that they drive home constantly
- Execution is far more important than the idea, don't worry about being too creative and never getting started on something.
- Marc is a firm believer that being a good person, being kind, empathetic, etc. is more important than being smart when hiring or bringing up his children.
Video Source: Impact Theory
To date we have met with and create profiles and have the preferences documented on over 100 families worth $1B+ and as this rolodex grows we will be able to add more value to those connected to our platform. To learn more about how we could be a resource you in working with investors or formalizing your single family office or providing structure, strategy, or deal flow to it please complete the form below.